Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Final Mailing

Well, it's getting down to the final days! Only 18 days until I leave for Paris!

I got my final mailing of information today. It has a list of all the participants in the program (there's a TON of them from IU...so maybe I'll run into some of them in the airport or something), plus information on how to get from the airport in Paris to your homestay and things like that. I also got my visa approval, which means the French government says I'm good to go. I should be getting my information about my homestay next week. When I get that, I'm supposed to call them! That should be interesting, since my conversational French isn't exactly the best (which is exactly why I'm going to France!).

Now, all that's left to do is buy my new laptop (that'll be happening within the week, most likely) and a few other odds and ends (toiletries, a backpack, etc.).

Let me know if you want to hang out before I leave!

Riley =)

No comments: