Friday, May 9, 2008

Housing Placement

I got my housing placement! I will be living in the 8th arrondissement, right by the Champs-Élysées, at 5 rue de Quentin Bauchart. For those of you who don't know much about Paris, this is AMAZING because the 8th is one of the busiest business districts of Paris. The Champs-Élysées is one of the fanciest streets in the world, as well as one of the world's most exclusive shopping districts. I will be living with a couple, but I don't have any information on their age, if they have children, or anything like that. I have to call them sometime in the next couple of days, which makes me a little nervous since my conversational French isn't the greatest.

Here's a map (if it works) to give you a little better of an idea of where I'll be living...

No comments: