Thursday, May 22, 2008

Call Me

So, for those of you would would like to keep in touch with me while I'm overseas, I now can tell you how exactly to do that! I will be carrying two cell phones (my American one and a French one). You can still text my American cell phone and I will get your texts. If you want to talk to me on the phone, you have two options...

Option 1 - Call my French cell phone. My French cell phone's number is +33 63 790 7113. To make the +, you just hold down 0 on cell phones until it changes to a + and on a regular phone, you dial 011 instead. All incoming calls to my French cell phone are free, so we can talk all day if you want. If you want to call me this way, check out Skype (you can call France for 2 cents a minute with them) or go to Wal-Mart and get an AT&T calling card (they're a little more difficult to use, but they get better international minutes for the price).

Option 2 - Text my American cell phone OR my French cell phone (incoming texts are free, too). I'm not going to put the number on here because you should already have it (and if you don't for some reason, email me). If I am someplace where I can, I will call you back with the calling card I have. I only have one calling card for two months, though, so I probably wouldn't be able to talk for a very long time. Also, there's no guaranteeing that I will be somewhere where I have access to a landline phone, and that's necessary to use my phone card.

So, there's your phone options. You can always email or Facebook me, too. I just won't have access to the Internet all the time, so I can't guarantee a very quick response. And, for those of you who really want to appeal to the old-fashioned romantic in me, you can always write me a letter and send it to the address I posted before.

Hope to hear from everyone =)

Riley =)

No comments: