Saturday, July 5, 2008

Un Peu Soif?

So, I just had a funny incident on the Metro. Katrina and I went to Carrefour to get some groceries and souvenirs of the consumable variety (aka chocolate and wine), then we had to take the Metro back to my apartment so I could drop all of my purchases off. In order to prevent the wine bottles from breaking, I put them in my purse...so I had four little wine bottle tops sticking just out of it. I didn't really think anything of it...until a man got on the Metro and was standing next to me. His eyes got all wide and he goes, "Oh mon Dieu! Un peu soif?" (translation: Oh, my God! A little thirsty?). I laughed and responded, "Un peu" (a little). He kept staring at my bag for the two more stops I was on the train then, as I was stepping off, he said something I didn't hear, then, "Lendemains!" (Consquences). Katrina and I were cracking up the whole way to my apartment.

Riley =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!