Thursday, July 10, 2008

C'est Fini

I'm finished with finals! I just finished my French Grammar final exam, and, although it was difficult, at least I am finished! Now, I have about 40 minutes until the IES lunch fete, then an afternoon of sightseeing (the Catacombs, Arc de Triomphe, and La Defense). I need to call and reserve a cab to take me to the airport tomorrow. My flight leaves at 1:30pm Paris time (that's 7:30am Indiana time), so I'm planning on leaving my homestay at 10:30am. I arrive in Philadelphia at 3:55pm Indiana time, have a two hour layover, then I'll be back home again in Indiana at 8:18pm! I am very excited to get home, even though it feels like there's no way seven weeks could've passed already.

It's been fun. I've gotten a lot better with my French. I've made some friends. But I'm glad to be coming back.

Riley =)

2 comments:

Jonny said...

Awww good for you.
Finals can be a real drag.
I'm Jonny by the way.
I came across your blog while browsing.
I really enjoy it.
Well feel free to read/comment my posts.
I'd greatly appreciate it.
:]

Selerines said...

Hi friend.... Nice blog....

For interesting international/national debates and controversies - Visit Selerines World

For stuffs like Movies, Sports, Anna University Papers, Guinness records, Programming, Computer Stuffs etc,. - Visit my Laguiaincompleta PR 3 site.

If you feel my blog is informative then comment there and keep in touch....

Take care....